tempted

By Jon Ang
Ok, i fell into temptation... I went to mess up the kitchen and whipped up a meal
I cooked Baked fish the italian style. Found the reciepe from Jamie Oliver's website... I am a big fan of him! I saw his cook book at popular. i wanted to get it, but it cost a hefty $40. The fish( 2 sea bass, 1 tuna) is stuffed with lemon, Basil and parsley. Then burried in salt(i used 3kg), lemon skin, orang skin, egg, fennel seeds and water. Then i also cooked a simple pasta. I used speghetti, garlic, rosemary and extra virgin olive oil. Go figure how it taste... The fish ended up savoury with the salt keeping the taste of the fish in. However as it is burried in salt, some parts of the fish got really salty. Here are the pictures...
The salt mixture
My 2 sea bass and 1 tuna (where are my loafs?)
The fish burried in the salt mixture.