apple

By Jon Ang
Apple came home today.
I carried it all the way from orchard cineleisure, took mrt home. It not as light as it looks....Apple is sooo hard to use, so unlike microsoft windows which so much easier to use....argh everything is opposite and the mouse has only one button!!!
I don't love apple neither do i hate apple.... it looks so nice but its really really hard to use....I tink i prefer windows!!! but the speed of the internet is really fast compared to my few month old desktop. No 'start' bar very troublesome, dunno where to find what i wan....Argh should have attended the class that the company provided.... actually wanted to go to tanglin sec sports day but in the end nv go coz nobody go with me.... But luckily i didn't go... why? Coz its raining now!!! sian sian, tomorrow is the last day of my work...hurray!!! stupid sentosa management delayed my pay..... i am suppose to get it yesturday... i planned to have my shopping spree with with declan, but i had to cancel it :'(.........I need money.... any sponsors?? haha....
catch up soon....bye!