lol

By Jon Ang
Heyhey..... two more weeks i am gonna be out of job.....I am SACKED.......no la, how could a fine young fat man like me get fired from a job.....that would be so'throw face'..... I quited my job finally...mroe time to laze around but less cash to spend.... i am so gonna miss my colleages... anyways, i decided to stop workin coz i really miss church people and my frends, after working, you would realise how they make ur life better...Having a part time job really gives me alot of experience, i am sure i'll be able to adapt to working life in the future... When you get a first job, you will only think whether u can handle the workload, but workload is only 50%, the other 50% goes to handling difficult colleages,managers and last of all, BACKSTABBERS..... you will know the true side of human which you will nv find in school.... things that are done against people at workare worst then those that are done in school.... anyway, my advice to people going out into the world wo work is, get a part-time job first, dun jump straight into a full-time job.....

Next, the edge was great... whats gonna happen in 525600minutes from now? what will u be thinking and what will u be saying? is it positive or negative? thinking over what jeremy said, i want to be saying something like, i am sure what i did 525600minutes ago was worth it... nothign comes witout sacrifice.... i dun just wan to be a bystander or spectator, i wan to run!!!
so many upcoming events in church... i am Soooooooo excited.... i mean it....allehluya