ben and jerry

By Jon Ang
Hee Hee, with less than two weeks to go on my job, i decided to use my privilages... i went to ben and jerry's... i had 10% off, ok ok only la.... i decided to sit there and enjoy my ice-cream since i had so much time. Siting there, i started to chat with the girl and the guy working there... Quite nice people, also part-times but have less privilages than us, under sentosa leisure group. I got to eat all the different ice-creams... but not alot, just a little bit of each..... After i ended work, i was going to take bus then i saw the ben and jerry's girl, we took the same bus and i didn't know she lived in the same estate as me. Haha, what a coincidence.... we chatted awhile on the bus then stopped as we had nothing else to chat about...
ok, making more frends is a good thing, you get benefits everywhere.....afterall, having another fren is better then an enermy