one of the many soon to come boring days

By Jon Ang
Today is one of the many soon to come boring days. its the second week of holiday and i told myself to start on hmewk but i didn't.... i stayed at home the whole day dunno waiting for what(mayb for tuition) i lazed around, play computer, sleep, watch TV and EAT... i muz try not to maintain my figure but i can't help start eating at hme... i feel hungry at home but not outside... i dunno why.... i want to go out more but going out will only bring nagging from my mother so i decide to stay at home... basically i did nothing much. i actually wanted to go play badminton and hang out with church but i hav tuition then my tutor called my half an hour before tuitiona nd told me he is having diarreah(i dunno the proper spelling) anyways... i didn't go tuition and i lazed around after dinner.... i hope tomorrow will be a better day... and i hope that i would be able to discipline myself to start doing homework because after this week it would be camps after camps after camps... then maybe still got planning of sec1 camp, SC chalet and SC farewell party.... my life is meaningless...