Blah

By Jon Ang
today PE finally we get to do what we want..haha PLAY SOCCER.... first time charlie so kind.... had chinese spelling i know my fate.. i am going to fail despite studying.. i resisted copying.. haha.. i am proud of myself... after skool do play soccer then go hme... today my net is big got 5 pple but the sad thing is they aree not visitors it is another net combining with us... today i learn about the 5 giants again.. and i realised i had 2 giants standing in my way.. prayed over it then started chit-chatting then talk about church pple i scared of they are... sharon, qiuyi, su-lin, eric loh and esther wong... because i got scolded by them b4... Evil pple... but i hav to forgive and forget...so i let it past... finally i get to touch the com at 10.15... tomolo i going Commonwealth Sec for their investiture... well i need not go NCC but why must this happen when i am on trial for a position that is quite high.. hope my posting will not be affected.