tagged...

By Jon Ang
I am also a victim of the tag game=(
But I'll play along too=D

"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

Number 1,2,3 is done at HOME

No.1= When i feel irritated, i would stomp my feet on the group(Like a small kid, yea i know!)(at home only)

No.2= After stomping, i would kick the nearest wall i see a few times( i sort of made by knee injury pain
again once. Yes kiddy again!)(at home only)

No.3= I would rub my face then pull my hair and let out a 'rahhhh'..LOL (maybe thats why i have white hair)(at home only)

No.4= I love shopping alone.. i feel the freedom to roam around and look at what i want.(but i also like shopping with others)

No.5= Being a guy, i like those little little cute cute stuff(usually quite useless stuff, like decorative items or wat).. But i can only look and not buy.... and i dare not buy also.. haha

No.6= I don't like to wear shirt at home..(its so hot!!!)


The 6 lucky ones are:
Esther Tan
John Tan
Jason Tan
Teng YUNLI!!!
Fabian
christina chan


I learn something new today.. We have to look at the bigger picture, analyse the situation and problem before we go in and blame someone or have a bad thinking of them and what they did...