My prayer

By Jon Ang
Thank God, You are faithfully. Bless you....
Today didn't really do much things,
Just played a little soccer with the church guys
Then they came over to my house to play PS awhile.
glad that a few younger youths came=)
hope to see more of them come... (Gerald Is a pah seh boy!)
just a little more effort and they will keep on coming...
Tomorrow is an off day again. 5 straight days not working, getting abit bored...haha
I seem to complain even when i am and am not working. When i work i complain i am sian, when i dun, i also complain sian... So what do i really want? i dunno. haha...


I pray, I pray
that good things will happen,
and that our faith will be grow.
Good things will happen to good people,
and let them stay righteous on path.
People would start to burn,
and run with fire.
Sorrows be gone,
and Joy will fill out soul.
Let the weak be strengthen
Then the sad be happy.
Ties that bind,
between family and friends.
This is my prayer......
AMEN!