COOL

By Jon Ang
Today had to wake up very early to go dentist, i forced myself out of bed...Then i had something put in my mouth, i also dunno for wad. SO now i am having probs speaking clearly and eating=(. But i'll get used to it in a few days time, so its ok. Then my fatehr came to fetch me after my dentist then we went to a hawker centre in GhimMoh, Then saw jocelyn on the way, she was rushing to school...haha. The food not bad sia, ate carrot cake and cheechongfun... Then went home sleep awhile then went with my dad to aljunied to get uniform for next year. Then after taht, we went to eat, he brought me to haig road where there is a whole hawker centre with all muslim food. They have really good food, I shared with my dad Roti John, Satay, Indian Rojak and a dish with a big chunk of mash potato in a bowl of soup. It that chunk of potato, there was minced beef inside...hehe. Then after that went to work... COmign back from work, I sat beside a weird person... haha. Yeah one more day, its the weekends again... WOOHOO....