i wanna grow old with you..

By Jon Ang
Today spent the whole day in church...
Had a good feeling i haven had in a long while
I watched 'I AM SAM' last night on channel 5.... This is my 1st time watching. I heard it was good, so i gave up my soccer for it. And true enough.. I really loved it. The father and daughters lover for each other is so great. I cried in many many many many parts of the show. Even at the starting part where lucy didn't want to become clever then her father.
Its back to work tomorrow again. Its gonna be another week thats gonna fly and soon, i'll be pay day again. I want a new handphone, shoe, more shirts, more bermudas.. EVERYTHING!!!

Paul Twohill sang this song on SI.. Aww.... the lyrics are so sweet...

I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink

Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you.