aiye

By Jon Ang
Today was as usual pretty boring as usual. Woke up at 12+ then went out alone for lunch and to get some stuff... Then went home, watched high school musical. Nice show. Thanks dot for the DVD. Gabriella is so pretty. So is Sharpay. I am not gonna return dot, i gonna watch a few more times... Then went net in the evening..then waulau, no lesson go for fun. Me and matt left at 9 then i accompany him go eat then go home.

To my dearest nicest and most annoying friend(heehee, you know who you are)
Thanks for being there for me throughout this whole week. Your sms and the chats we had really cheered me up alot. You rock!!! Come On!!! I'll give you a treat someday and buy you a nice present for your coming birthday.
And, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me toooooooooooo.
Seriously, if you really need help, i am here for you..
There are still somethings i want to KPO about you..heehee..
Thanks....