MUD....

By Jon Ang
Yesterday we had corperate youth activity. lucky i was not one of the organisers.. i need some fun too as a participant. It was inter-region war games. Not very regional tho. But atleast our region people got to stick together in the same group. I was the general..... GENERAL ANG! wemanage to end the game with 2 conquered continants and in 2nd place. our allie got 1st. Theya re region B. Next time corperate activity, only Region F and B plays. coz its always either they win or we win. Our Group was the champion of SUDDEN DEATHS. We took part in 5 and won 3. 2 by me, 1 by Declan.... WOoooo I AM THE KING OF SUDDEN DEATHS. After activity, we went down to bukit timah for dinner and john joined us. After dinner we went our seperate ways.

Today woke up, went to play soccer with my ex classmates from 11.30 to around 4pm. Woooo we keep wining those muds... bunch of losers..... then we decided to go home despite winning... So tired and hungry now. Later still got caregroup...
I hope the fish&co allows me to start work next week. i really need to kill time and earn some extra cash.