Dunno whats wrong

By Jon Ang
What a bad way to start a day. 1st i woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Then after i woke up. i went to make brunch. I was trying to make half boiled eggs. But i guess the water and egg didn't like me and i ended up having 7/8 boiled egg. Then while opening the egg, i burnt my hand and guess what? i dropped the egg onto the floor. The floor turned sticky(ewww) then before i could evern start eating, i had to scrub the floor. Next, i did one of the most pity things that Pastor John Andrew told us. Was having meals ALONE. But i guess i am used to it with my brother in army and my parents busy working. Need to go queenswway later. Got to diff sides as me to go queensway as well. i wonder who to go with.
If ever you have a lonely day with no one to lunch with, call me and if i am not working, i'll meet up with you.

I'll tok about yesturday. Yesturday had sentosa outing with the youths. i had fun. And i hope they had fun too! Activity only lasted for an hour or so. Then we had our free and easy time. !st time i felt so appreciated by the youths coz a few of them came up and thank me for what i have done.I dun mind organising more outings in future. COz i feel happy when i see others enjoying my activity :)
Took some pictures,had some fun then went thenw ent to the adelphi for dinner. Then headed back home. On the way home i had a private chat with Esther Tan. Really thank God for blessing me with a sista like her and blessing me with the things she told me.
Act Jap girls!
Dead!
Constipated....

Who is the king of the Jungle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQkrBI0qM0