minding my own business

By Jon Ang
Minding your own business is the best, nobody is there to scold you and think you are totally wrong.... i have learned my lesson. have you?

School is starting in a weeks time. i am soo excited, new friends, new environment. some people have started poly today. i wish my started today then my holiday will come sooner. went out today, play pool, lost every match haha... i am so so lousy. time flys fast, i am already in poly. i need more friends, REAL friends. hope i'll find some in my course.

I was listening to the song photograph. the lyrics are so meaningful and i started to think back to the secondary school days.
i thought of my classmates, fooling aroudn in class, the jokes, racist or not, funny things that happen to evryone, graduation night, teachers, student councillors, the nervous times i had before my speeches on stage. the supper sessions i had with the councillors after every big events and functions. the cheering and fooling around times in sc room before and after school. i miss everyone. now everyone is busy with new life, new friends. just hope that atleast once a year, we will come together again and talk all night about the wonderful times we had in school. i'm sure everyone will be shocked with each other, how much we have changed over a year or so. Goodbye goodbye, good old times...