i guess i really need a break!

By Jon Ang
Life have not been very good for me lately. My life revolves around school, tuition, homework, studies and the council. haven really had the chance to come online lately so can't blog. rushing from place to place for school, tuition, home is driving me nuts. The councillors are also driving me nuts. i almost feel like giving. nv had a meeting with full attendence, never ever run an event with full strength. it's always the same people going through with me, suffering with me. Reasonly, i have been taking most of the blame, from teachers.... do they know? i doubt so! Well no choice. Mr Lim say the current sec4s have no expiry date. How i wish my expiry date is like tomorrow. Well atleast after i went through today, i realise that my excos are there supporting me when i am about to fall. i nv felt them so close as a team when they were enthusiatic to get the planning done. i guess i would have to reward them. today isn't my day. so tomorrow wouldn't YOUR day. i going to do things that i have said i was going to do but haven done. not doing it doesn't mean i forget what i say. Its just that upon seeing their faces i feel that i can't bear to do it. i wish life would be better. Anyway you people will be on your own very soon. So mayb then will you really feel how i am feeling now. I feel so presured now. chrestella was saying something like now people are stressing over studying for o'level while you not only have that, but you also have council to stress you even more.

Well, i still can't forget the times when the 1st student council was around.

You will only cherish things when they are not longer around. Learn to cherish what you have now. don't live your lives with regrets.

I feel like crying....seriously...