President? I hope not...

By Jon Ang
I am suppose to write a speech for myself in the coming investiture. Does that mean i am going to be the next president? How i wish that i was writing on behalf of someone else instead of myself. I can't handle the pressure i am having right now. Then how am i suppose to be able to handle more in the future? I still don't think i have what it takes to lead a big group. I am hoping for last minute changes, i really don't wish to be the president. I dare not to tell Mr Lim about my fears. i know that it will be a waste of time as he would ask me to give it a try and give myself a chance. Reasonly i must admit that i have really neglected the council by always having the disappearing act. I know I am being selfish but i really can't take it. Why can't a single decision make everyone happy? i hope the councillors will give the excos' more support and accomodate with the decisions they make. Someday you will know that its tough to be a leader.